10% Glycolic Acid AHA Peel Formula & Formulation Instruction (How To Make Glycolic Acid AHA Peel At Home)
This is our first Glycolic Acid Peel Formulation Project
Please note: Be careful when handling glycolic acid as it is a corrosive chemical.
Do not apply raw glycolic acid on your skin.
Even though this is very easy to do, it take expertise to get your first glycolic acid peel formulation right.
So please endeavour to follow the formulation instruction properly to get the best out of it.
To properly adjust the pH of your glycolic acid peel, I recommend you use a solution of 25% sodium hydroxide and 75% water.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's make our first glycolic acid peel
10% GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL FORMULATION INGREDIENTS
PHASE A INGREDIENTS
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program which costs $299 per year (non refundable)
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.