As an advanced formulator, we want to believe , you know a bit about solubilizers and their function in cosmetic formulation.
Let's do a recap, solubilizers are are cosmetic ingredients that help to make an insoluble ingredient soluble in a medium like water or oil.
We mostly use them to disperse essential oil in water based products like toners, makeup remover, body spray, mist and more.
Their main function is to increase the solubility of a substance.
The main ingredients we solubilize in organic cosmetic formulation are carrier oils and essential oils. Fragrance oil are not accepted in Organic Cosmetic Formulation.
By now you must have heard of Polysorbate 20 and Polysorbate 80, these solubilizers are never accepted in Organic Cosmetic Formulation.
Below are 3 most popular solubilizers accepted in Organic Cosmetic Formulation.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.