Balms have harder consistency than salves.
Balms are made with the combination of hard and soft butters, carrier oils with beeswax while the softer version, salves are made with mainly carrier oils and waxes.
Balms are harder while salves are mostly creamy.
These two products work well in cold weather and for extremely dry and mature skin.
Balm Formulation Template
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.