How To Convert Your Cosmetic Formula In % For Final Production In Grams (Percentage To Gram)
This is the most important calculation in your formulation career or beauty brand business.
If you want to make stable beauty products, you must know how to convert your cosmetic formulas which is usually in % to the final production recipe in grams.
Without wasting our time, please get your notebook read and write down this formula.
Note: This content is for members only.
Login to your account, write down the formula and follow the simple instruction and the video included.
- The first thing to do as a cosmetic formulator is to know the amount of product you want to make. (e.g 100g, 2000g, 5000g, etc)
- Once you know that, then have a formula put together to your specification by a Research and Development Cosmetic Chemist.
- Your R & D chemist will put the formula down in percentage
- Your duty as the formulator or beauty product manufacturer is to convert the percentage to grams
This guide will show you how to convert the formula in % to gram.
Please use your calculator to make the calculation easy for you.
If you don't like Math, don't worry, the easy tool to use is linked at the end of this guide.
I highly encourage you to go through these simple calculation as it will give you a better idea of how everything works.
Formula To Convert Cosmetic Formula From Percentage To Gram
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.