Cream Formulation is different from lotion formulation as it has a thicker viscosity.
This is because the amount of fats and emulsifiers used in making cream are usually more than that of lotion.
Keep in mind that you can keep lotion and cream in a bottle. It is a wrong assumption that only lotion stays in bottle. You can also keep your cream in pump bottle.
Look below for the formulation template for a stable and high viscosity cream.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.