DIY Skincare & Cosmetic Formulation Projects For Beginners
DIY Witch Hazel Toner: Simple Toner Formulation Project For Beginners
Just like we did in our DIY Coconut Lotion project, this is another project geared towards beginner formulator.
We want everyone to be on the same page on this site, that is why we will be doing DIY projects as we advance in our natural cosmetic formulation projects.
Facial toners are the easiest cosmetic formulation to make in that they only have one phase unlike lotion that has 3 phases.
All you have to do is add your ingredients together in order , mix well, adjust the pH (when you advance) and use your toner with joy.
This special beginner project has 5 easy to source ingredients.
We use rosemary water in this toner, if you can't get rosemary water, you can use rose water.
Now let's make our first DIY toner. We will be making 100 gram of this toner
Witch Hazel Toner Formulation Ingredients
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
This content is for Stable Cosmetic Formulas And Natural Skincare School members only. Please login if you are a member or become a member to have unlimited access to all contents today.
Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program - Unlimited Formulation Support & Free Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.