DIY Whipped Body Butter Recipe For Beginners (How To Make Body Cream Without Emulsifier)
This simple DIY recipe is for beginner formulators. If you are an intermediate or advance formulator, this may not appeal to you.
We used Shea Butter and 4 other easy to source ingredients to make this fluffy body butter a reality.
The interesting thing is that it is a one phase formulation.
It is best suited for mature and extremely dry skin. If you have oily skin, this may not appeal to you.
Please do not use this for the face as it may break you out.
Whipped Body Butter Ingredients
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.