List Of All Essential Oils For Organic Cosmetic Formulation: Topical Usage Limit & Safety Guide - OCFT1 Module 11
Essential Oils Aka Aromaceuticals:
Essential oils are aromatic compounds obtained by steam distillation of plant and flowers.
They have great medicinal and therapeutic properties. Because they are volatile compound, most essential oil do have sensitizers ( compounds that cause allergic reactions.)
This is why it is essential for all formulators to follow the dermal limits guide of essential oils.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.