30 Heat Sensitive Carrier Oils To Use In The Cool Down Phase Of Your Formulation
In your next formulation, please do not use these oils in the heated oil phase.
These heat sensitive oils can have their botanical properties destroyed by heat so ensure you use them in the cool down phase.
Note: Some of them may still do well after heating but a general rule of thumb is that these oils be added to the cool down phase of your formulation projects.
The best version to use for each is cold process and unrefined.
If you see any of these in our formulation, note that they will do best by holding them till the cool phase.
Our R & D team did a project this past week and determined that these oils are best used in the cool down phase. It is a new discovery for us.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.