It is very important to check and adjust the pH of your product in order to prevent skin irritation.
A product with too high (alkaline) and too low pH (acidic) can cause a big problem for your skincare brand.
The best way to avoid this mishap is to learn how to check and properly adjust the pH of your products.
The first step is to check the pH of your products.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program which costs $299 per year (non refundable)
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.