Moisturizing Facial Cream For Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin (May 2021 Formulation Project) - Formulation Instructions Included
The hardest formulations to make are facial products for sensitive acne prone skin as this type of skin is sensitive to most cosmetic ingredients.
In today's formulation project, we are going to use special ingredients and formulate with care.
This type of project is not what you use coconut oil or other popular oils for.
Some Emulsifiers like Non NF emulsifying wax don't work well for sensitive skin so pay close attention to the emulsifier used in the project.
The viscosity of products for acne prone sensitive skin must not be too thick. I highly recommend light emulsions for this skin type.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's make this amazing moisture rich facial cream for all skin types with acne prone sensitive skin in focus.
I will explain every ingredients better so you know why we used them. This is what I did in this special project so we can all be on the same page.
Facial Moisturizer Formulation Project
Phase A Ingredients (Water Phase Ingredients)
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.