How To Make Blood Orange Moisturizing Hand Lotion – Cosmetic Formulation Project 79
How To Make Blood Orange Moisturizing Hand Lotion - Professional Cosmetic Formulation Project 79
This is a long overdue project that was requested about 3 months ago. We are sorry it took us this long to get this ready but we have to test each project we make on this site.
In this moisturizing hand lotion, we used a special and rare essential oil you can easily replace with your preferred scent.
We used one of the most overlooked natural emulsifiers Olivem 1000 to make this hand lotion.
To curb soaping effect, we used a special ingredient, you will discover later on. This is optional if you don't mind soaping effect caused by natural emulsifiers like Olivem 1000.
We are going to make 100 grams of this deeply moisturizing hand lotion.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's get to work
Blood Orange Moisturizing Hand Lotion Formulation Ingredients
WATER PHASE INGREDIENT
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
This content is for Stable Cosmetic Formulas And Natural Skincare School members only. Please login if you are a member or become a member to have unlimited access to all contents today.
Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program - Unlimited Formulation Support & Free Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.