How To Make 2% Hyaluronic Acid Solution Gel For Cosmetic Formulation
In our upcoming formulation projects, we will be using 2% hyaluronic acid solution to improve the moisturizing properties of our products.
In this post, I will share with you a simple formula for making this potent active solution.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's make 100g of 2% hyaluronic acid solution.
Note: You can either use High Molecular Weight or Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic acid solution.
The differences between the two is derma penetration level. The Low Molecular Weight version which is more expensive has deeper penetration while the High Molecular Weight grade which is relatively cheaper does not penetrate deeper.
Another notable differences between the two is that the HMW turns into gel while the LMW does not.
Most beauty brands use the HMW grade of Sodium Hyaluronate because of cost.
2% Hyaluronic Acid Solution Formula
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.