How To Make Niacinamide Anti Aging Facial Toner For All Skin Types (Retail Grade Stable Cosmetic Formula 11)
Welcome everyone to October.
This month is our anti aging month.
We are going to kick start this beautiful month with an anti aging product that will make your skin and that of your customer glow.
In this project, we are going to make a skin brightening 5% Niacinamide toner.
Keep in mind for Niacinamide to have an anti aging effect, it is recommended you use it at least 5% in your formulation.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's make 100gram of this skincare miracle toner.
The good news is that facial toners are the easiest products to make.
You just have to ensure you know the right pH and the right sequence of ingredient to add during formulation.
Niacinamide products are trick to formulate.
As a trained cosmetic chemist and a skincare brand owner, I have learnt a lot about this highly sensitive but stable ingredient in the past 10 years.
If you follow the formulation instruction and pH recommendation, your Niacinamide toner will soon become one of your bestsellers.
Niacinamide Facial Toner Formulation Ingredients
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program which costs $299 per year (non refundable)
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.