Raw Beauty Formulation Projects
How To Make Organic Carrot Juice For Raw Beauty Formulation
This special project is a preparatory step for our next Raw Beauty Formulation Project.
In this article, I will show you how to make Organic Carrot Juice for drinking and cosmetic formulation.
- Visit the organic section of your grocery store and buy organic carrot
- Clean the carrots with distilled vinegar and distilled water (Soak the carrot in distilled vinegar and distilled water for 2 minutes and remove. Then rinse the carrot again in only distilled water.)
- Slice the carrots and cook it under medium heat for 5 minutes until it is tender (Use distilled water for the cooking part)
- Put the cooked carrots into a blender and blend till you have smooth paste.
- Use unbleached Organic cheese cloth to squeeze out the carrot juice (Ensure you wear food grade powder free gloves to prevent contamination)
- Collect your juice into a clean container and cap it.
- Make sure it is cool enough before capping it.
- Don’t bother about preserving it. Keep it in the fridge to preserve
- For every of your raw formulation, make new carrot juice.
- The left over carrots can be used as salad or dried (in your oven lowest baking setting) to make carrot powder to use for soapmaking and cosmetic formulation.
- You can drink your carrot juice or keep it refrigerated for our upcoming raw beauty formulation projects.
Benefits Of Carrot Juice: It is rich in Beta Carotene, a great antioxidant that can help maintain skin health and appearance, and may protect the skin against UV radiation from the sun.
Stay tuned for our first Raw Beauty Formulation Project – Carrot & Sea Salt Body Scrub.