How To Make Retail Grade Hand Wash (October 2021 Cosmetic Formulation Project)
This project is meant for October 2021.
It is formulated with a unique combination of two high foaming surfactants.
The thickener we used is all natural and unique (it is a common table salt).
If you want to thicken your surfactant blend without using any toxic thickener, this is a project for you.
Note: You can't use salt to thicken all surfactants. The surfactant blend we used in this project, will thicken when salt is introduced at the recommended amount.
Get your formulation notebook ready and let's make 100g of this retail grade hand wash
Formula No: AFB2_116C
Retail Grade Hand Wash Ingredients
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.