How To Make The Best Lotion For Dry Itchy Skin - Cosmetic Formulation Project 7
Dear members, in today's project we are going to make a very rich and highly marketable lotion to tackle dry and itchy skin.
One of the leading actives in this lotion is Colloidal Oatmeal and two soothing hydrolyzed protein.
Get your formulation gears ready and let's head to the formulation desk.
This premium formulation guide is for NSC members only, consider joining today to have access to it.
Note: To make 100g of this product, use the % measurement as listed on each ingredients. You can make bigger batches by doubling the amount.
DRY ITCHY SKIN MOISTURIZING LOTION FORMULATION GUIDE & INGREDIENTS
WATER PHASE INGREDIENTS
- Rose Hydrosol - 20%
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.