How To Remove Soaping Effect From Your Emulsions (Lotion & Cream)
This content is reserved for members only. Login to your account to have full access to this content.
In today's formulation tip, I'm going to give you the final solution to Soaping Effect.
What Is Soaping Effect?
This is when your lotion or cream stay white or soap on the skin for a while before it sinks in.
Soaping Effect is a common thing with organic and all natural lotion.
As a matter of fact, this is how we know a lotion is truly natural.
Lexfeel Natural or Luxglide N series can never eliminate soaping effect.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
This content is for Stable Cosmetic Formulas And Natural Skincare School members only. Please login if you are a member or become a member to have unlimited access to all contents today.
Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program - Unlimited Formulation Support & Free Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.