How To Use Natural Cosmetic Chelators & Preservative Boosters To Stabilize Your Formulations
How To Use Natural Cosmetic Chelators And Preservative Boosters To Stabilize Your Formulations
These two category of ingredients will give you peace of mind anytime you are formulating.
Chelators are small molecules that bind very tightly to metal ions. They prevent rancidity and discoloration of your products.
The most popular chelator on the market is EDTA, sadly it is synthetic.
If you are a Green Formulator like us, you will gear towards natural chelators that will do a similar job with more peace of mind.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
This content is for Stable Cosmetic Formulas And Natural Skincare School members only. Please login if you are a member or become a member to have unlimited access to all contents today.
Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program - Unlimited Formulation Support & Free Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.