Hydrogenated Butters To Avoid When Formulating Organic Skincare Products - OCFT1 Module 20
Beware Of Hydrogenated Butters Aka Fake Waxes.
Please do not buy hydrogenated butters when making natural skincare products. The natural properties of these butters have been removed during the hydrogenation of oil.
Hydrogenated butters to avoid in your cosmetic formulation projects include lemon butter, olive butter.... See the full List Of Hydrogenated Butter To Avoid When Formulating Skincare Products below...
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
Click Here To Sign Up For Month To Month Membership - You Will Only Have Access To Project Done The Month You Sign Up - No Mentorship
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.