In cosmetic formulation, Oil in water emulsion is the process we use to bring oil and water together with a special ingredient called an emulsifier.
We use oil in water emulsion (o/w) process to make light textured moisturizing products like lotion, milk and so on. Products of oil in water emulsion contain low oil concentration. The dispersion medium in these emulsions is water; o/w emulsifiers keep oil drops packed in water.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.