Full List Of Ingredients & Raw Materials Used In Organic Cosmetic Formulation (OCFT1 Training Module 3)
Cosmetics comprise a range of products that are used to care for the face and body or to enhance or change the appearance of the face or body. The products include skin care, personal care, cosmetics and fragrance.
Organic Cosmetic Products Are Made With Natural Oil, Butters, Carrier Oils, Essential Oils, Botanical Extracts, High Performance Actives, Natural Preservatives, Antioxidants and more.
Let's take a look at these ingredients by their classification.
FOUNDATION FORMULATION INGREDIENTS
These are the backbone of cosmetic formulation. They form the main part of all cosmetic formulation. They contribute to the texture and skin feel of your formulations. Oftentimes, they are the messenger for cosmetic actives to work. As the foundation is to a house, so also are these ingredients to your formulations. Keep this in mind as you progress in your formulation carrier.
Cosmetic Formulation Foundation Ingredients are divided into the following classes.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.