Water-In-Water Emulsion Explained (Cream Making Process Video)
This is a simple process for making high viscosity and thicker products like creams and moisturizers. Water in Oil is the process where we add water to oil using water in oil (W/O) emulsifiers.
These emulsions are utilized in products including butter, margarine, cold cream and cod liver oil and are especially useful in products designed for dry or sensitive skin.
You need to be logged in to view this part of the website.
HOW TO JOIN UNLIMITED ACCESS PROGRAM
- Click Here To Join The Unlimited Access Program
- Unlimited Access to our Mini Organic Cosmetic Formulation Training Program (Refresher Module)
- Unlimited Access To All Our Organic Cosmetic Formulation Projects
- Free Access to Stable Organic Cosmetic Formulas with support access
- Unlimited Access To Our Info-Rich Cosmetic Formulation Modules.